Tena koutou katoa. Welcome to Titahi Golf Club, the home of 2005 US Open Champion Michael Campbell.
At Titahi Golf Club, we nurture champions. Not only did Michael Campbell begin his golfing career at Titahi Golf Club, but so did Lynette Brooky. Both of these players represent New Zealand in the toughest golf competitions around the world, achieving remarkable results at every turn. And we don't think they are done yet!
Titahi Golf Club offers a warm comfortable clubhouse with friendly members, hospitable bar staff and a fantastic inhouse caterer who will create for you either a beautiful meal or a superb mixed platter of fingerfoods. Imagine sitting back on our sheltered deck watching the sunset behind Mana Island with a glass of your choice.
Our course is open 7 days a week, and green fee players are welcome anytime Monday to Friday, most Saturdays, and Sunday afternoons. We do hire golf clubs and trundlers, but bookings are essential. Please give us a call to book a tee time or just call in and see what the course and clubhouse have to offer.
Ka kite ano
Titahi Golf Club
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS 2013 - $10 green fees - Email email@example.com to book a tee time - Come and enjoy our club facilities after your game!
NEW KIWIGOLF COURSE NOW IN PLAY! More details available on our Junior page here
Junior coaching available to all registered Junior members - next sessions in 2013 - contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details
2013 Interclub results here
Congratulations to ...
- Corey Clark and Jayden Ford on making the Wellington Development and Futures squads respectively
- Our 54 hole strokeplay champions:
- Senior Men - Ngamanu Clay
- Intermediate Men - Tim Gallen
- Junior Men - Corey Clark
- Junior B Men - Pat Pikari
- Senior Women - Vicki Bradford
- Intermediate Women - Liz Pokia
- Junior women - Margaret Pikari
- Juniors - Ethan Adams
- Te Rongopai Clay on finishing in the top 8 at the NZ Amateur
- Jayden Ford on finishing 3rd on a countback at the national finals for Junior Tiger in Manawat
- Te Rongopai Clay on shooting a new women's course record of 73 on Sunday 14th April
- Junior Pennants on winning their division and making to the final on 26 May 2013 (venue to be confirmed)
- Peter Kershaw and Geno McLutchie on winning the Titahi Trophy
- Cruise Wawatai on winning the Steinlager Classic after shooting a gross 69
- Matt Tuffery and Joe Cuthers on winning the Men's division; Corey Clark the Juniors division; and Dylan Petterson the Kiwigolf division in the Par 3 competition on Good Friday
- Te Rongopai Clay who finished 3rd in the New Zealand Strokeplay Championship
- Jayden Ford for winning the Under 11 division at the Junior Tiger tournament at Boulcott's Farm Golf Club shooting 27 (finished 8 shots ahead of 2nd!)
- Cruize Wawatai who shot 67 for a new course record on Sunday 10th March
- Neo Adams 1st and Trey Shedlock 2nd in the Twilight Series 2013
- The Pretenders on winning the Businesshouse competition
- Gilligan Cup trophy winners - Darryl Bradford (Div 1) and Dave Brown (Div 2)
What's happening at the club?
Bay Catering open every Friday night for meals. Bookings preferred for groups of four or more, call 236 7334.
Happy Hour on Friday nights from 6pm - 7pm, and Quiz at 7pm - come and join the fun!
Programme changes: Want to know about any programme changes - details
Latest Trophy results: Want to see who has won the latest trophies - details
Junior Golf: Join up for our unique Junior Programme - details
Clubhouse Hire: Available for private functions, meetings, and training courses - details
Follow us on at @TitahiGolf